Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Greyson Chance's Concert; 180412
Saturday, April 21, 2012 || 1:19 PM

0 comments
link to post

Even if the whole world lets you down, Greyson Chance will never let you down.
Just before the concert, I had some arguments with this person. Yeah, it's kinda my fault and I'm really apologetic about it. I was feeling down on the way to the Festive Grand Theatre. But the thoughts of just seeing him again made me go really crazy. :D
Yup, it's my boyfriend's concert! It was truly amazing. Last year, I went for his autograph session and got his gigantic poster and autograph!(: And now, I heard him sing LIVE! Gosh, this is really a dream come true. It's my first concert, and the night I'll never forget. Vanessa, my senior, went with me! Actually, row 10 is not bad already, 'cause the concert hall is sloped, not just flat on the ground.
We were expecting more Greyson Chance's merchandise sold but when we arrived, there's only the shirt left. ): I saw people wearing the wristbands; it has a keyboard and fanciful words on it! We should have reached earlier! The front of the shirt was really pretty, but guess what? IT'S FREAKING 48 BUCKS. Forget it then. :/


It's nice right!(: We didn't expect to see so many St Nicks girls there too!




Say hi to Gwyneth!


Vanessa (:


Camryn was the guest singer for the concert. Her songs are nice, but it's my first time hearing them. If only I knew the songs, I would have sang to them too! Her pink and green highlights are so funky! I love it! :D She kept jumping and walking about so I can't really take a lot of clear pictures of her.





After 45 min of her performance, it's Greyson's turn! FINALLY! We waited about 20 min for the crew to set up everything and all, and there were quite a lot of false alarms. When he finally appeared, I screamed like mad all the way 'til it's over but I didn't lose my voice the next day. (:
He started off with his all-time favourite, Unfriend You. He also sang Paparazzi, Rolling in The Deep and Pumped-Up Kicks. Everyone could tell that his voice broke 'cause when he sang Hold On 'Til The Night, he sang lower and changed the pitch a little! Nevertheless,
GREYSON CHANCE'S VOICE BECAME MORE MATURE AND SEXY!

I died when he played the piano, it was so wonderful! Shall not say any further, here's some pictures Vanessa and I took!













At the end, Vanessa and I took pictures with Camryn and her band members! I got some of their autographs too! AWESOME OR WHAT!



Camryn's band!


Guitarist and Pianist!





Guitarist!


Pianist!


CAMRYN!

The stuff I got today. :D






I got my other album signed last year!(:





Newer›  ‹Older