Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Camp UNItE 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012 || 10:09 PM

0 comments
link to post

15th June 2012
I didn't go for dragonboat as I had a Farewell Party for my track seniors. So, I went straight to Jurong West with Chloe! (: Heard that Romans won for the dragonboat! OH YEAH! :D 
The finale night was awesome and really power packed! Pastor Kong preached that night. :D


All the 4 houses put up a drama, depicting the 3 days of activities we had. It was really funny. (: It was my first time falling in the presence of God! The presence of God was so strong, and it was really great. Camp UNItE is best camp I've ever been to. New friendships are forged, the unity is there, and AZ District became closer as a family! I never knew I was in AZ District until the camp. X: I'm really glad to be a Centurion! Through encouragements and support, we understand each other more. Together, we never gave up and strive to achieve greater things. Even though there were no guys and we aren't as strong physically, I think we were not bad! (: Siang Joo and Zann were awesome leaders. ^~^ We faced challenges along the way but with unity, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! :D Through this camp, I grew closer to God and also to His people. Yes, we fought and had arguments over some games. But hey, at the end of the day, we still stand in unity! All of us have only one purpose, that is to shine for God, and impact the society. It's really amazing. Everyone was UNItED as one - one heart, one mind. Praise the Lord! I believe that a breakthrough will come very soon. :D I really enjoyed myself these 3 days, and I pray that Camp UNItE 2013 will come!

wow, fantastic Romans! 

Camp UNItE 2012; you and I in Christ emerge. 
SIAO AH! 


Newer›  ‹Older