Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Orchard + Haji Lane + Arab Street + Scape; 020912
Thursday, September 6, 2012 || 3:10 PM

0 comments
link to post

I wrote this on Monday but I forgot to publish it, heh. 

This is probably my last time going shopping before exams. On Sunday, me and AMANDA went to town! We went out 'cause of MIYOC Big Sale that weekend! hehehe, love their stuffs so much! I thought OC was near Orchard MRT so we met there, and we had to take one stop back. :B Well apparently, there was a sale but they weren't that cheap either. Shorts for average $17, pretty moustache stuff for average $15. Maybe because we were cheapos and we expected like below $12! hahaha. I found something cute though. :3

Polka-dotted blouse from MIYOC! (I forgot the blogshop name)


Then, off to Haji Lane and Arab Street! That's my first trip there. Haji Lane, is literally just a lane. Everything was so atas! The shops were so posh and quiet. Their staircases were so unique, and the shop owners are all so nice to us! I feel bad for not buying from them but everything was so expensive. >.< It seems like Victoria Jomo sells the cheapest clothes there so we bought a tank top each. (:









For lunch, we went to Javier's! It's funny how they call the plate of food 'salad' while we just call it a 'meal'. I mean, salad are just raw vegetables mixed together! They claimed that their food was healthy, and look what we got for ourselves. ;)


Scape time! I got a tank top + tribal shorts from the fleas. Whenever I go out with friends, it seems like I will always spend more than them, lol. I bought a set of Ferris Wheel postcards too. Now I need 4 more sets to complete my collection!



btw, this was a dress I bought from Bugis 2 months ago but didn't manage to post it up. 
I LOVE IT! ♥


面and 宋! ♥


Newer›  ‹Older