Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

God knows the truth
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 || 10:14 PM

0 comments
link to post

Hey readers! I'm sorry but I'd have to delay my 'flea' post. This is much more important than anything else right now. As you all know, Pastor Kong and 4 other board members of City Harvest Church had been arrested for the misuse of church funds. Why is this happening to the man of God? Since P3, I've been attending church regularly. This is my home, where I belong. God is who I believe in. I admit, I didn't really take Christianity seriously when I was young, and I'm only considered saved after I attended main services. Nevertheless, I know what Pastor Kong is like. We all know.
Because of their endless love for God and perseverance, they built a great home for God. The presence of God is always so strong during services. The Crossover Project started by Sun 10 years ago got so many people saved. Sun used her talents to reach out to the lost, we can't deny that. They are truly perfect representatives of God.
Now, I should just say that this society is corrupted. Just because they're arrested, many people have been questioning Christianity. Even Christians. If only my dad keeps his comments to himself. Hey, God ALLOWS prosperity!
Guys, let's not lose hope and keep the faith going. Faith is believing the impossibility. No matter what others say, we know that God is a good God, and I believe that we can go through this together. There would always be a rainbow after the storm. Christians, let's unite as one and keep Pastor Kong and the other 4 board members in prayer. A miracle will come! God will never let us down! We must embrace a positive attitude towards hardships. Brother John Bevere once said that God will not allow us to go through something beyond our powers, but He will give us a privilege to defeat Satan. Even the faith as small as a mustard seed could move mountains, what can we not overcome? (:


#IBelieveInTheCHCCrossover

PS I bought it from Rivervale Mall. (in reply to an anonymous comment)


Newer›  ‹Older