Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Hallelujah!
Saturday, June 23, 2012 || 11:58 AM

0 comments
link to post

I've got a great piece of news to share with you guys! Guess what? I'm shortlisted for one of the Emerge Official Bloggers for 2012! Which means that my blog is now an official blog for Emerge! WHEEEEEEEEE! When I saw the post on the Emerge Group yesterday, I was so so shocked! I never expected that to happen, and I thought they selected their bloggers already! I literally screamed and went crazy. Thank God my parents aren't at home. :D I really can't believe that I actually got through! THAT'S THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, being shortlisted in a competition! Praise the lord, that Jiamei is also shortlisted! :D Do check out her blog too --> HTTP://FELICIA-JIAMEI.BLOGSPOT.SG.
I received the email! omg you won't believe how happy I am! YAY! :D We're entitled to backstage passes, exclusive entries to various competitions and there would be reserved seats for us, AT THE FRONT, for the Emerge Weekend! (: So, I would be watching some of the competitions going on in July, and be sure to read my blog entry about it! Oh, and we would have the Emerge Crew badges printed for us too! Even when I'm blogging about it now, I can feel the excitement in me. hehehe! Thank you God for making this come true! 

Met Jiamei, Jiaqi and Anvis for Afro Circus next! Yup, it's Madagascar 3! (: We never expected so many people, especially kids, to watch it on that day. I thought many of them would have watched it already since it was released a week ago. We didn't get the 2.40pm slot 'cause there's only the front 2 rows left, but we still got the second row seats for the 3.40pm slot. ): Apparently, Anvis overslept and was late for the movie. :P It was really funny, go and catch it if you haven't! (: 

Speaking of Madagascar 3, challenge yourself to this: 

I survived the whole thing, can you? (:

Also watched Snow White and The Huntsman with Liying and Benecia on Thursday! After so long, I finally got to see them. :') It was quite a good movie, except that the ending is a bit abrupt. Kristen Stewart DID show some expression in the movie, lol. :P Before the movie started, Liying was telling us that she heard bad reviews about it, and she was asking us if we wanna just sneak out of the theatre and watch Sadako in another theatre. LOL NO WAY! By the way, Sadako is a horrow movie. I can't watch horrow stuff. Even the horrow movie trailer shown before the movie scared me okay! :B It's gross how the evil queen eats ravens and eats young people's hearts just to stay young. X: Go and watch it too! (:

Lastly, ending off with a picture of my nails! (: hahaha. I spent half my Tuesday doing it lol, 'cause I'm a noob who had never tried to design my nails before. Sadly, school is starting and I would have to erase them. 



I realised I haven't blogged about my shopping trip last Saturday. Gotta blog about it tomorrow. And do look out for my Emerge posts from next week onwards!
Enjoy the remaining 2 days guys! (:


Newer›  ‹Older