Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

I LOVE THEM
Saturday, August 25, 2012 || 12:35 PM

0 comments
link to post

Hello! Just a quick update for today. (: Exams... just don't talk about it already. I've been really affected by my shitty results these days. The numbers really suck, I'm not joking. For Chinese, I really have no idea how to write 报章报道. Anyway I don't have any fanciful phrases with me so I have no choice but to write that. And I barely passed. ): The teacher was kind enough to give me an extra mark to let me pass though. Sigh, I never expected to fail in these stuff before. And then for History, well I kind of expected it since I did the wrong source BUT I NEVER EXPECTED TO FAIL. I was so confident of my other answers, and it turned out to be the other way round. -.- I really don't know what to expect when my parents see my report book. My freedom is at stake.

Whatever, let's put those crap aside. After all those stupid friendship problems for the past 2 years, I'm really thankful to have friends. Many people say that friends come and go. Well, it's kinda true but we've got to have a few true friends by our side, am I not right? This is to AUDREYMABEL, Benecia, Amanda, Nicole  and Wendy! Thank you so much for being by my side and comforting me these few days. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Anyway, it's Benecia's birthday on Tuesday (21 August)! There are so many August babies that I know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR NUN! You're so cute and blur! Stay happy and be a blessed kid! We need to have study dates soon yeah! (:

Everything was almost homemade for her celebration. Hia baked colourful cookies, Mabel made chocolate cupcakes and Nicole baked an extremely tall rainbow cake! (: My baking skills are not exactly up to standard so I didn't bake for her. >.< The cake was so hard, it took us forever to cut it out! And everything is super sweet, I like. ;)








Newer›  ‹Older