Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

The goodness of life.
Monday, August 20, 2012 || 11:15 PM

0 comments
link to post

All days of the long holiday spent with my cell group and church friends, that's what I like about life. On Saturday (180812), it was the usual service. Only this time, Cindy Ratcliff came to lead us in Praise and Worship! She's a famous Praise and Worship leader back in the States, and here she is with us! "I'm still standing, but by the grace of God." This song was stuck in my head for a while! It so happened that her album was called 23, which is the age of our church! We serve an awesome God yeah! Nicole brought her Japanese friend, Saki, along with us. Time to learn some Japanese! (:


Yesterday, on Sunday (190812), we had a combined outing with N515! They are this group of really young people. (like me!) We met at the Botanical Gardens at 9.30 and took a long walk to Palm Valley to have our picnic. Though they were around my age, I feel older than them! I guess maturity comes with the people you hang out with. I'm the youngest in my cell group, that explains why. (: There's this small boy who was only 12 in their cell group! We played a little ice-breaker games and did some sharing with one another. After that, it's food time! I brought bananas, fresh from NTUC that morning. (Y) We played volleyball, frisbee and soccer combined! Honestly, I don't feel like doing anything at all, just lie on the grass and look at the beautiful sky and enjoy the clouds. But nope there weren't any clouds 'cause it was so sunny. Jiamei played some songs on the guitar while we sang along. Life's good when you get to spend the day with the ones you love. ♥ Merilyn and Melissa were nice people, so glad to know them! (:


After that, we went to Serangoon Central to support JiaQi. She was one of the people selected for the Channel 8 Variety show. I forgot the name of it. :P She was in Guoliang's team, and they won! Their artwork was really pretty! Zhou Chu Ming was there also, and all the older generation people went crazy over him hahaha! At the meantime, we got our frappés! ♥


Today (200812), it's the JOL Big Walk! The meeting time is 8.15am, at Gardens By The Bay. Why so early! ): I woke up at 5am but went back to sleep, and woke up at 7.15am. :P I'm very sure I'm gonna be late, hahaha. Thank God I met N515 at Serangoon MRT and we travelled there together. (: Gardens By The Bay was so pretty! It's like one of the nicest places in Singapore. It was quite a short walk, I must say. I had honey stars for breakfast. (: Then, our dear leader fetched us to Kovan to have some Thai food. The tomyam soup was so spicy and shiok!!! Mmmhmmmmmmm, loved today. (:



Glam Jiayong! 





O_O




EVOLVE! :D

photo credits: JIAMEI and Melissa


Newer›  ‹Older