Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Blue and boring
Thursday, November 29, 2012 || 8:55 PM

0 comments
link to post

Hey guys! Good news! I got my iPhone so it's easier for me to blog next time! I'm blogging from my phone right now. (: Finally, after such a long wait! Just a little update here 'cause my blog is always so dead and all.
This week is a boring week. Hia went to Genting for a vacation and I'm stuck here in Singapore. I'm gotta be honest, I kinda miss her though. Hope she doesn't read this post! hahaha(: Holidays, why do you pass so quickly! D: It's almost one month left of freedom and we're back to school. Sigh, I don't know how the Americans make school seem so fun and carefree! >.< I haven't done what I wanted to do, just going for training and slacking off everyday. I really need to start being efficient. I've said that so many times already lol. December will be a month of efficiency and accomplishment. Yes it will!
Anyway, there's also 7 more trainings left! Time passes so quickly. Yesterday after training, Gwyneth, Flora, Bernadette, Michelle and I had Long John Silvers for lunch. VERY SINFUL INDEED. D:


Anyway, Blogshop Festival 2012 is in 2 days' time! Many blogshops were giving out VIP Passes, which entitles you to enter an hour earlier than the starting time. I entered 5 contests and I won a pass from Blogshop Festival itself! Yay, I can't wait! I hope it would be fruitful. (:


After that in the evening, I'll attend Ziying's birthday party, and lastly on Sunday would be my class's chalet! I can't wait to see 2 Truth again. :D 3 events on 2 days, woah! Okay, I believe I've blogged enough, see you guys soon! (:

A touching sight indeed, falling in love with this. Honestly, I still don't get why so many people hate CeCe. People can change, and don't they deserve second chances? Not everything is fake y'know. I think her performance during Thanksgiving week was the best yet, it should not fall into the Bottom 2! Oh wells, people judge by first impressions. I think Beatrice was great too, they don't deserve to be in the Bottom 2 last week. ):


Newer›  ‹Older