Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Dressdown Thursday; 221112
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 || 12:13 AM

0 comments
link to post

It's window shopping with Audrey and Gwyneth today! Well, not exactly 'window shopping'. I bought pens! hahaha, that's when you can't spent money on clothes, you spend it on something else. (:


ootd!
(I'm like the centre of attraction 'cause both of them look so black :P )

First stop: Forever 21
It's my first time wearing heels! It's so high I can just rock forward and fall down. :P

Second stop: Diva
It's only $3.30!!! My mum will probably kill me for this 'cause she doesn't like skulls. Oh wells. :3

Third stop: H&M
Their dressing room is so big and spacious! I love the galaxy top I'm wearing and the tribal shirt hanging there! 

Hia tied a bun so it seems like the hat is hovering on her head. :D


And never would I thought that H&M sells these retarded shades!

Notice how the beanie matches with my dress? (:

Oh why am I friends with them .___.

And then we break for lunch! Both of them were struggling with the spicyness of the meepok while I'm happily eating my BFF. (:

Fourth stop: Beadstreet

Final stop: A&F
Saving the best for the last. We got a cute model this time! omg, I can't spaz here sorry. :P My first perfume would be from A&F. (:



It's a great day out! Love my darlings ♥

photo credits: AUDREY HIA


Newer›  ‹Older