Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Sec 2 Camp 2012; 091112
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 || 10:59 PM

0 comments
link to post

Camp, it's like half-good-half-bad. It started off quite badly, 'cause I had training before the camp and I was so tired already. I thought everyone would go some place in Singapore together, but it turned out that there are groups assigned to us. I was with Liying and Clare, so sorry for spoiling your moods because of my tiredness hahaha. We were the only group who had to walk outdoors! Everyone carried so little stuff but I had to carry my heavy bag plus my shoe bag. >.< We went to explore Joo Chiat, which is somewhere in Katong. We learnt about the olden Singapore and how rich Joo Chiat (a person) was previously. He had the whole movie theatre to himself last time! But the only things we looked at were 'beautiful' and tall windows of the buildings. lol. I didn't take any pictures, in fact I didn't use my camera for the whole camp! Every picture below is taken from Audrey. (: It started to rain after that so we were the first group to go back to school. We had an hour to spare before the barbecue comes to us. it was great seeing half of 2 Truth and bonding with them again. (:
Barbecue was awesome! We were really hopeless 'cause the fire just won't start no matter how hard we tried to make it spread! Audrey wanted to sneak a piece of charcoal back for her mum hahaha. Everyone was already cooking their food except our group. :P But Shuning came to the rescue! hahaha :D We had quite a lot of food, and everything is free! Yeah! I think this is the reason why most people attended the camp lol. We had fried chicken wings, sausages, nuggets, garlic bread, satay, corn and many many more! Most of our food were burnt though. I couldn't tell between raw food and cooked food! I think everyone went back home with diarrhea. :P Some classes played songs and it's like a party in the canteen. I was one of the most 'high' ones, I was singing loudly to the songs. :D 
The school was so dark at night. All lights are off except the canteen so it's a little ... eerie and scary. Liying wanted to bring us to the dark to tell ghost stories! Bleh, I'll never do that! Overall, it was really fun! Too bad I couldn't go for the second day 'cause Greyson Chance is coming! :D







This is how I eat my chicken wing, without my hands! Smart right, I look so glam. HAHAHA.

2 Truth 2012 ♥



Something for Amanda for her birthday, I really hope she frames it up! (:

photo credits: AUDREY HIA


Newer›  ‹Older