Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Sunset Boulevard
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 || 9:41 PM

0 comments
link to post

What's up guys! I don't feel like writing much today so, a picture speaks a thousand words. (:

I did some edits so it looked like it's half colourful half dull. 
The original colour is at the left. (:
neon and tribal; double joy ♥

some necklaces for gifts! (not for me D: )

I BAKED. 
banana muffins with nutella at the bottom. (it's suppose to be cupcakes)
Be proud of me guys, 'cause miracles happen. (:

Oh, and I've learnt some new slangs today!
throwing shade = bitching
grub or noch = food
kiki = party 
stan for = support/a fan of
etc.


all thanks to hia for introducing them to me!

I'm gonna get some grub or noch now! (hope I used it correctly) See you soon! (:
8 more days to Sports Trip ♥


Newer›  ‹Older