Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Candlelight Service 2012; 151212
Monday, December 17, 2012 || 10:57 PM

0 comments
link to post

It's the long awaited Candlelight Service again!It's my second Candlelight Service since I joined City Harvest Church. What's awesome about this is the exceptional warmth and love and everyone embracing one another, loved that feeling! Except this time, I was serving for that service. It was really quite an experience for me. I was doing my usual greetings with another usher and we were supposed to be dismissed right after the praise and worship. However, they needed more ushers to help out with the crowd outside so I went. There was really a lot of people late and waiting for more seats! Despite having the overflow room, most of them were persistent and refused to go anywhere except into the hall. It was really tough and I had to miss about an hour of service. D: Well, that's how it goes when there's special occasions like this. I bet it would be the same situation for the upcoming Christmas service. Sometimes, you just need to sacrifice.
After the preaching, it was the lighting up of the candles! Everyone was so anticipated and waiting for the fire to pass from the pastor all the way. It was such a beautiful sight, it was like a family together.




N507! ♥

Korean mixed rice for dinner! :D

See you soon! (:


Newer›  ‹Older