Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Plan: FAIL ; 261212
Thursday, December 27, 2012 || 12:21 PM

0 comments
link to post

The big day is here! I'm finally meeting up with those 3 idiots of my life, hehehe. (: It's been so long, how I miss them so much. After training has officially ended, besides church, I haven't really been meeting people a lot. But from today onwards, I'll be seeing the world again! hahaha (: Leelee came back from America with loads of cool stuff for us! YAYYY. :D


We went to visit Benny first! She's just an awkward turtle and nobody could take that element away from her. When we gave her Christmas presents, she felt so guilty as she only gave us chocolates. LOL! That's one more tin of mini chocolates for me. We stayed for a while at her house and went to nex for lunch. I resisted the temptation and rejected Starbucks. I feel proud. *bling bling* :D 

Next, off to our mission! The plan was to surprise Audrey by appearing at making her come out of her house and surprising her at the lobby with our big printed faces of Jack & Finn and Joseph Schooling. Later did we know, it was an epic failure. :P I've been telling Audrey to stay at home so she kind of expected something that day. We told her to get a 'letter' from her mailbox downstairs and we expected her to come out of her house. So we waited and waited and waited, BUT SHE NEVER CAME OUT. Leelee was a good liar so she called Audrey and told her that she's lost on the way to Benny's house. I think Audrey kinda believed her and finally went out. We wanted to surprise her but we never knew that we could actually be seen as the wall was translucent. IT TOTALLY FAILED HAHAHA. I don't think it's even funny when you read this, I'm sorry I didn't know how to make it seem as funny as the real situation. :P 

I don't know what's gotten into Audrey, but she was so awkward! It's like we're her distant relatives visiting her for the first time, leaving her so dumbfounded. Leelee was the only not awkward one and made herself at home. Audrey and Leelee made nutella drinks with whipped cream + marshmallows + ice cream + milo powder, it's heaven in a mug with a thousand calories. (: 


All of us had someone to spaz about while Benny's going crazy over how cool my earpieces are. hahaha! We end up watching ridiculous and random videos recommended by Leelee and that's about it. It was nothing extravagant but their presence makes me feel so loved. No matter where life brings us to, I hope we would stay together and never separate! ♥






That's why we're friends. 



Newer›  ‹Older