Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Christmas blues
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 || 11:23 PM

0 comments
link to post

Apparently, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas 'cause they are not Christians and they don't see a need to. ): Christmas for me has always been like that, no Christmas turkey or giving presents, just going to Orchard Road and taking pictures with the decorations. By the way, this years' decorations at Orchard looks more like Chinese New Year than Christmas to me, it's so red! Christmas is suppose to be a festive day with the birth of Jesus, but if there's no events going on, I'll just be rotting at home. Of course, it's the season of giving so I bought necklaces and made bracelets for my darlings! They will only receive it next year when school starts, or maybe earlier if I decide to mail them. (:
Yesterday's service was amazing! I attended both services as I had to serve for the first one and join my fellow cell group for the second one. Sadly, none of the people I invited could come. You've missed such an awesome drama! It is set in a hotel, with a family and a hilarious hotel cleaner with that Filipino accent! For the first service, somehow I just don't feel right. I was a bit giddy and had a bad stomach ache, maybe it's gastric. Thank God for the strength to endure it for 2 services!

Christmas nails! I've tried my best without any nail tools. (:






That was on 22 December. On the actual day of Christmas, I went out with my family and I got myself a planner for 2013! And also some Christmas presents from Typo and earrings!


That's about it. It's ironic how I have events only after Christmas, and it's really packed, 5 days in a row! So I might not have time to blog, bear with me for a while yeah! Christmas is a joyful season, let it be the best one yet. Put aside your diet and just eat, eat and eat! And worry about your health later on. (:

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY DEAR ALFIE AND MARCUS!
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! *rings Santa's bell*
(You see, I'm a bit high right now. )


Newer›  ‹Older