Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Freedom at last; 140812
Saturday, August 18, 2012 || 12:52 PM

1 comments
link to post

CAs are OVERRRRRRRR. Which means that EOY is coming in 7 weeks' time. Time to relax for a while and let our brain cells rest! I don't have much expectations for this CA 'cause it was quite difficult. >.<
After school on the last day of the exams, we finally went out together! We packed our clothes into our bags. (: I really wanted to watch Brave as the trailer looked really nice! So I dragged Audrey, Mabel, Benecia and Ziying with me hehehe. In the end, we still did not follow our original plan. The movie was supposed to be at 2.25pm at Illuma so we took a taxi there. Yes, a taxi. I'm like so fated with taxis. ): Then we realised it was on 3D, so we watched the 5.15pm one instead. 3D movies are not nice! I felt like a badass student. It was a school day and yet we're out in town. :B
Burger King for lunch, then neoprints at Bugis! We took neoprints 2 times as there were 5 of us.















The stuff in Illuma/Bugis Plus is so cool, never been there for so long already. It took us forever to get to the cinemas 'cause we couldn't find it. Then, it's BRAVE time! The movie ticket was $9.50 and there were no discounts for students. OH MY MONEY ): Before that, it showed La Luna (some Dreamworks movie) for 15 min, we almost thought we went into the wrong cinema. O: The story was really funny and touching, a must watch! The 3 little boys were so adorable! ;) I like Merida's red bushy hair. I think we were the most noisy ones in the room. :P Y'know when it's the climax that will make everyone so tensed and nervous (maybe it's just me who feels that way), Ziying was laughing away. -.- I think I get emotional very easily 'cause I teared when the mother almost died.


The movie ended at 7. Though we didn't have time to shop at Bugis Street, we really enjoyed ourselves! It felt as if we weren't schooling. (: AWESOME DAY OUT WITH MY DARLINGS! ♥


Newer›  ‹Older