Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Greyson Chance turns 15; 160812 ♥
Thursday, August 16, 2012 || 10:58 AM

0 comments
link to post

/doodled this in class :P

I shall fangirl for a while, don't mind me. :3 
Today is Greyson Chance's birthday, he's turning 15! (only one year older than me!) Loved how he writes his songs with so much expression! He's like this little guy winning so many hearts of the Enchancers. I like guys who plays the piano. Greyson does! (: One day, I'm gonna learn how to play all his songs on the piano. Sunshine and City Lights was so awesome, you guys should check it out! I love his songs, love his face, love everything he does. hehehe. #foreveranenchancer

Happy Birthday Greyson! ♥ 
Continue writing amazing songs and keep on keeping on! Hope you would come to Singapore again. (:

14 November 2011; Autograph Session. 




18 April 2012; Concert. 



Newer›  ‹Older