Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

SN Hockey
Saturday, August 18, 2012 || 2:34 PM

0 comments
link to post

I'm really amazed by them, SN Hockey. On Thursday (160812), it was the finals for C Division Hockey! We were against STC. The match was the most exciting one I've ever watched. Even though the ball was small and hard to see (just spot the little white thing moving around), everyone was so intense and nervous for them! As IJ schools, we conquered the whole stadium with our loud cheers! Honestly, I didn't really like the place where I sat. I kept hearing criticisms from the other side about our school, calling us fake and all. :/ But nevermind, St Nicks girls have big hearts. Like the previous match they played, both teams did not score a goal even with extra time. They proceed on to the penalty shots. It was such a sweet sight seeing all the hockey girls forming a circle and praying for them! ♥ The score was 2-0, leading to STC being the champion team. But I feel that the true winner is not based on just goals alone, but also the heart and passion for the game. I'm not trying to defend my school, or maybe I am, but SN Hockey really showed us what they really are. Passionate, full of power and enthusiasm. They have won our hearts. Even though they lost, we know they did their best and that's enough.
The bond and friendship of SN Hockey, everyone knows how strong they are. It's like the most bonded CCA ever. I really envy them! When they walked and bowed towards us, they are like 'war heroes' (quoted from Ethel). That feeling was just ... it takes more than words to describe that. Seeing them cry, I almost cried too.
After the match, there were some issues on Twitter that got everyone so worked up. It's all resolved now. My timeline was flooded with praises for SN Hockey. We have the sportsmanship and sisterly love in us, that is what makes us stand out from the rest. This is the SN Spirit. 

I ♥ being a part of the St Nicks family. 


Newer›  ‹Older