Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

Just another August.
Monday, August 13, 2012 || 7:12 PM

0 comments
link to post

GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU BROWSING THROUGH MY BLOG! hehehe. I kind of went MIA for exactly 2 weeks because of my exams. Sigh, it's the time of the year again, when I get so stressed up about my studies by just looking at other people tweeting about how they've just finished revising some unknown topic. It's such a competitive world, especially in my school. I really want to get 75% overall! And today, I just screwed up the history paper. I wrote so much for SBQ, just to realise that I did the wrong source when it's almost time. URGHHH, SO WASTED! For math, I rushed through the graph questions. Whatever, I'm so glad to know that everything's gonna be over! :D Exams hasn't actually ended yet, just one more paper to go tomorrow. But it's literature and I've got no idea what to study about. :P

I shall backtrack a little. On 2 August, we celebrated 馒头's birthday! Yes, this was the girl I had cold war with for 3/4 months at the beginning of the year. But now we're super close friends again! Thank you for always being there for me and understanding me. :')


I'm very proud of my cake-decorating skills. ;)

/birthday girl licking the plate.
UNGLAM! 



On 7 August, Mabel and I went to Audrey's house after school! That was my first time watching Running Man, and I never knew I would get so addicted to it! :B Not a great time to watch the other episodes though, studying is priority. I was laughing at parts that were not funny. O:

And then it's half-day on 8 August, which means that we only had 2 days of lessons! (: It's National Day Celebrations, where you see everybody in red wherever you go. It blinds people, lol! When I came in to school, See Yeen trolled me by telling me to register with her as an auntie. LOL! The Sec 2s were allocated the most right side of the spectator stand. WHY WHY WHY ): We can't see anything there 'cause the performances were at the center of the track! At least we were smart enough to move to the centre. (: I'll share photos instead of writing about it. 


Primary school cheerleading! Adorable! :3



It's the cheerleaders from our side! (:






Racial Harmony dance by the Sec 3s (:




Halfway through the celebration, there was a mass dance. Anyone can just go up and dance to the music being played. It's like, mass clubbing in school?! LOL. 

The Charlie Chapman dance by the teachers! (:


Family dance, people! 

Red badge dancers (:


2 Charity! Loved their class tee (:



Grey badge dancers! One of my favourite performances (:



Yellow badge dancers! :D





Girl guides!

SAY CHEESE! :D

Being a patriotic Singaporean,
even my nails are red! 
I didn't have white nail polish. :P

23rd Anniversary Special Service on Saturday;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITY HARVEST! (:

I think this is very tumblr-worthy! ;)
Thank you HIA for lending me her high-cut Converse sneakers! 
This photo is just too pretty, I'm gonna put it up on my side bar. ♥


Newer›  ‹Older