Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

A lazy sleepover; 18-191112
Friday, November 23, 2012 || 8:51 PM

0 comments
link to post

Heyyyo! I realised I haven't blogged about last Sunday, so here it is! The day after Sports Trip, the Sec 2 Sprinters had a party at Thea the llama's house. It's like I haven't seen them enough, 'cause it's our 5th day seeing one another! It's nothing very grand and exaggerative, we just watched HIMYM all the way until close to midnight! I always thought HIMYM is another naggy drama series but it's actually quite addictive! All the stupid relationship problems and their funny and sexual language omg. (: We did play some games like Monopoly Deal and Twister but eventually, we gave up halfway for the television! hahaha :D Thea's house is so posh and her koi fishes are so huge! We were feeding the fishes and watching the fight for food. :P I was afraid to touch them at first because they might attack me but I realised, they don't have teeth. -.- LOL! We had a healthy dinner (rice, sausages and cucumbers) to make up for all the buffets we had during Sports Trip.
Gwyneth, Denise and I stayed over at Thea's house. (: What's a sleepover without staying up late? Thea wanted to stay up to watch 5 minutes of F1 at 3am. O: We stalked lots of people, played cards, watched Running Man and doing those retarded stunts until 3am then we talked  until 4am! That's the latest time I've ever slept, and guess what, we have training later. Mood spoiler. D: Thea's bed is so comfy hahaha! The next day, we only woke up 30 min before training. What we've all learnt in Camp Nomad is to be superduper fast! So we got everything ready and reached school 5 min after training starts. (: Though we're late, that's quite an achievement for me 'cause y'know, I'm a slow person. :P We're like 4 rebellious kids being late for training hahaha! I love my sprinters so much and I look forward to the next Sprinters' party! How about every week? hahaha(:


Newer›  ‹Older