Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

BABES(s) Online

rachelsongg♥
15 this year, 1001.
aka prettysong, fabsong, gorgeoussong etc.
aka that girl with a striking lime green bag and hot pink shoes.
Don't ever step on them I'm telling you.
a City Harvester and a St Nicks student.
I sprint and dance! (ain't I cool)
I have a really sweet tooth!
I can't bake.

BFFLs with Greyson Chance and marrying Alfie Deyes!♥

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

click title for older posts!

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Instagram

Twitter - Tumblr

- Audrey - JiaMei - Jocelyn -

x. o. x. o. x.

Run around the grasslands and be free



rachelsongg♥

SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH.

Singapore, Singapore




speak words of faith.
April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 August 2013

SPH Relays 2013; 170313
Sunday, March 24, 2013 || 12:50 PM

0 comments
link to post

It's SPH Relay last Sunday, one of the best competitions I've ever been to. It was raining before that so it got delayed for 1.5 hours. O: I thought I wasn't running 'cause all the better runners are all here, so I was being really happy and all. Unexpected things do happen sometimes. Thea had a really bad stomachache so Ms Natasha didn't let her run, and she put me and Chloe in at the last minute. It was so sudden. I felt bad for taking Jolie's place. ): I was the third runner for 4x4. I know I didn't do my best, I could feel myself slowing down at the last 100m. Man, I could have caught up with that IJTP girl, she was so close to me. >.< Anyway, we finished 4th by default (IJTP obstructed us), and we all exceeded our PBs! So yeah, it was quite an achievement. (: We aimed to improve for another 3 seconds each!

Our race was suppose to be at 3.45, but we only ran at 6. We stayed to watch the other races, including the finals for B/C div 4x1! B div got third YAY! :D We also saw the 4x4 B div Boys race, where the last runner of Catholic High threw the baton at the last part and got disqualified. They were freaking first okay. ):

Anyway, we met our graduated seniors there too! It was like an SNTF reunion. Loved that day. (: GOOD JOB TO MY FELLOW RUNNERS - CHLOE, BERNADETTE AND GWYNETH!







Newer›  ‹Older